Once again, we desperately need you to let EPA know of your opposition to more industry on the Burrup.
There are two submissions we need you to respond to.
To make it easier for you, here are a few steps
1) Open the links:
Perdaman Urea Project – Environmental Scoping Document
(closes Wednesday 19 June)
North West Shelf Project Extension (Woodside) – Environmental Scoping Document
(closes Thursday 20 June)
2) The links will also have more information about the project. Click the link under Related, click on Referral, then click on Supporting Information.
3) FARA has also prepared some issues you may wish to consider:
4) Prepare your submission (please try and vary the wording)
5) Go back to Step 1 and follow the prompts at ‘Make a submission’- leave ‘Organisation’ blank
6) Copy and paste your submission in the box provided
7) Don’t forget to tick the box giving consent for your comments to be used in the EPA’s environmental impact assessment.
Please let us know you’ve responded, and share you actions on Facebook
Want to learn more about the Impact of Pollution on Murujuga Rock Art? (A great summary by John L Black in collaboration with Stéphane Hoerlé and Ron Watkins.)